Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Soap Maker in the making

So, I have been thinking about making soaps now. I have already tried it out with a starter kit I was given for my birthday this year,  just the melt-and-pour process which they say is the easiest, and it was! I have ordered a goat milk soap base that is made of all these natural, healthy oils like coconut palm, and safflower along with goat milk - all of which are excellent for your skin, too! It should arrive tomorrow! I have a jasmine scented oil coming with it, and since I bought all this from Peak Candle Supplies (and soap supplies) I will be receiving a free sample size of fragrance oil, so that will be a surprise to me!

Now comes the hard part, deciding on the brand name for my soaps...

Like my candles, I do not plan to stick with just goat milk as a base. I do want to give other bases a try, such as castille, shea, maybe even honey!

If anyone has any ideas, please share them! I could use all the help I can get!




No comments:

Post a Comment